a/e ProNet members are independent, specialist insurance brokers. Each has demonstrated exceptional knowledge, service, and commitment to the design community before receiving an invitation to join this long-standing professional network. Together, we represent more than 16,000 architecture and engineering firms of all sizes and across all disciplines.
Our specialization equates to an in-depth understanding of your design firm’s professional practice. We require that our members meet high ethical standards and offer their clients excellent service.
What can you expect from your a/e ProNet broker?
When purchasing or renewing insurance, an a/e ProNet broker will:
- Present multiple coverage options, if available
- Explain the differences between insurance companies and policy forms
- Advise on the best available option based on your firm’s specific situation
- Offer premium financing options
- Provide certificates of insurance reflecting updated coverage in a timely manner
A specialist broker works on your behalf far beyond the renewal. An a/e ProNet broker will also provide such value-added services as:
- Review and negotiation of fair and equitable professional services agreements
- Pre-claims assistance and counsel regarding the effective reporting and handling of claims
- References to qualified specialist attorneys in your area
- Distribution of relevant newsletters and whitepapers (e.g., ProNetwork News)
- Advice on a wide range of professional practice issues from a risk management perspective
- In-house seminars and professional liability loss prevention workshops
- Access to qualified continuing education courses
Our members are individually known for their exemplary service to clients. Their membership in a/e ProNet means you have additional access to a wide-range of risk management and educational resources that few other insurance brokers can match.