Next year, a/e ProNet will celebrate its 30th Anniversary. We’ve been around a long time, but we continue to be a dynamic organization. Now we’re proud to announce a new category of a/e ProNet membership.
Effective immediately, a/e ProNet’s members rolls will include Associate Members: invited attorneys who specialize in serving design professionals.
Associate Member information:
- An Associate Member must be an attorney who specializes in providing services to design profession and companies providing professional liability insurance to design professionals
- They must be involved in national and/or local design professional associations
- They must be recommended by two members of a/e ProNet and complete an application
- The application for membership and recommendations will be reviewed by the Membership Committee and approved by the board of directors before an invitation for membership can be extended
- The Associate Member shall pay an annual membership fee
- An Associate Member can attend all a/e ProNet meetings, receive all information distributed to the membership, and be listed on our website as an Associate Member
The Board of Directors has extended an invitation to the first two Associate Members: Kent Holland (Construction Risk, LLC) and Dave Ericksen (Severson & Werson). Both parties have been invited in recognition of their extensive work they have performed in support of a/e ProNet and on behalf of its members.
We’re looking forward to discovering the many ways this change will be to our benefit and help us to grow.